ODESH (On Demand Express Services Hub) is Port Moresby City’s First Taxi On – Demand Booking Platform (android, iOS and web) to improve and modernize the public transport service in Port Moresby by providing a safe, convenient and fast services.
This ODESH Booking Platform will be launched by Papua New Guinea’s 10th Prime Minister, Honorable James Marape on the 19th November during the Global Entrepreneurship Week.
How It Works
Use ODESH to go anywhere freely.
Simple registration and login
with your email address
Enter destination, car type & wait for pick up
Enjoy ride with drivers on real time GPS route tracking
Upon arrival to destination
rate our service accordingly
Have a Private Vehicle or Taxi? Sign up with ODESH
Make good money
ODESH can help turn your vehicle into a money machine. The city is buzzing and ODESH makes it easy for you to cash in on the action. All you need is a vehicle and a mobile phone to get started
Various vehicle types available with ODESH ranging from Camry, Vista, Mark II etc to Harrier, 5 Door, 10 Seater, 15 Seater Bus etc to suit clients’ budgets and occasions. New registrations are welcome
ODESH services are available 24/7 and one of its core values is to deliver quality services with professionalism, productivity, pleasure and punctuality
How to use the ODESH Client app:
- Download ODESH (Client) app on Google Play or Apple Store
- Register and Login
- Enter your drop off location/destination
- Choose vehicle type preferred
- When you agree with the fare displayed, your order will be sent to any drivers available.
- You will be notified when the driver accepts/confirms to come to your current location.
- You will view your driver’s profile, track his movements in real time and get notified when he arrives.
- While travelling, you can share your trip details with your friends or family members on Whatsapp, Facebook, Gmail or other social media platforms – an initiative to improve travel safety
- After reaching your destination, you can pay cash (i.e. amount shown on app)
- Before you leave, please don’t forget to rate your experience by giving 1 – 5 stars and comment – an initiative to improve customer service.
How to use the ODESH Driver app:
- Express your interest HERE
- ODESH Admin will contact you to schedule a time for drivers training
- Download ODESH (Driver) app and then activate your account
- Login to your account and Change status to “Online” if free and available and wait for client request. Before logging out, please always change your status to “Offline”
Drivers and Vehicles:
- All drivers have police clearance and thus does not have any past criminal records.
- All drivers successfully complete the ODESH Driver Training Program
- All vehicles are fitted with 24/7 GPS Tracking and Monitoring System
- All vehicles’ movements are monitored on real time basis and when ‘SOS’ call is received, ODESH Security Partners (local security firm and NCDC Police) are immediately notified for timely assistance.
- While travelling, clients can share their trip details with their friends or family members on Whatsapp, Facebook, Gmail or other social media platforms
- During emergency situation, clients can also press “SOS” button in the app. Immediately notifications are sent to their emergency contacts requesting for help. This is in addition to driver’s “SOS” call if both are in the same situation.
DISCLAIMER: As an online booking platform provider, ODESH has included all these necessary tools for everyone (drivers, vehicles and clients) to use. However, ODESH will not be responsible or be liable should there be any property damage or incident during travelling. Everyone should be cautious and make judgement call when making decisions.
Our key partners are relevant government, non – government and private organizations that will contribute meaningfully to a successful roll-out of this initiative